About the Membership Card
The APSU National Alumni Association is here to keep you connected to Austin Peay State University for life. We help alumni stay connected to their alma mater – and the APSU network. We offer a number of benefits to APSU alumni, including complimentary subscription to Austin Peay Magazine and a free APSU email account. We take pride in having alumni, friends and family support us, and by joining today you will be able to enjoy exclusive perks, but you will also be giving back to Austin Peay by supporting the Alumni Association.
Show your Peay Pride!
By supporting the APSU Alumni Association through membership you are supporting the programs offered by us that promote the University. When you become a member, you pay it forward.
Invest in Austin Peay
Annual membership costs just $20 a year. Take advantage of membership perks and not only will your investment yield a return but you will be supporting your alma mater.
Double your Membership
Want to get involved with your local alumni chapter? Membership is important because your support assists our alumni chapters, both financially and physically. Becoming an alumni chapter member is a great way to get involved socially and can provide some excellent avenues for professional networking and community service.
Forever a Governor
When you receive your diploma from Austin Peay State University you are forever a Governor! As a graduate from the University, membership in its Association should go without reason.
- Cards are printed every two weeks, for questions on when you will receive your membership card email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The alumni membership card is good for one year from the date the alum signs up. So an alum that signs up in February 2013 will be active until February 2014.
- As alumni renew each year, they will receive an updated membership card. Annual membership is $20 per person.
- As participating businesses/organizations decide to be a part of our alumni program, we will continue to update our list of sponsors.
- If your membership card is lost, stolen or unusable, you may call the Alumni Relations Office and request a new one. Please note that replacement cards will cost $10.
To pay by credit card click here.
To pay by check please complete the Alumni Membership Card Brochure and mail in with your payment to:
APSU Alumni Relations Office
P.O. Box 4676
Clarksville, TN 37044
Contact the APSU Alumni Relations Office at (931) 221-7979 or email@example.com.
APSU Alumni Membership Card Brochure Participating Businesses Insert
Alumni Membership Card Brochure