2016 Bass Tournament
When: May 14, 2016
Where: Paris Landing State Park, Tennessee
- Mandatory meeting 5:30 A.M.
- Maximum 2 people per boat
- Check in required between 4 and 5:30 A.M. May 14 at the pavilion
- Kick-off 6:00 A.M.
- Entry fee prior to noon May 13, 2016, $110.00 per boat
- Entry fee after noon May 13, 2016, $125.00 per boat
- 60/40 100% payback for top 2 fish Big Live Bass Pot $10 per boat
- Weigh-in begins 2:30 P.M. courtesy Clarksville Bass Club
- Benefits APSU Athletics
- We will have breakfast and lunch items for sale by the APSU Governors Club to benefit APSU Athletics
- Guaranteed Cash payout of $12,000.00 (Paying Top 10 Places)
1st Place : $5,000
2nd Place: $2,000
3rd Place: $1,500
4th Place: $1,000
Check out the Tournament facebook page
To become a sponsor for the 2016 APSU Governors Bass Tournament scheduled for May 14, 2016 please contact our office at (931) 221-7615.
2015 Bass Tournament Photos
2014 Bass Tournament Photos
2012 APSU Governors Bass Tournament Photos