Apply for Admission
Welcome to Austin Peay State University! We are glad you are considering Austin Peay to further your education. Applying is easy! Just follow these steps to apply online:
- First, please create a Login ID. Your Login ID can be up to any nine alphanumeric characters. If you already have an APSU Student ID Number, please DO NOT use your APSU Student ID Number as your Login ID.
- Next, you can choose a PIN, which can be any six digit number (no letters, just numbers).
- Then, verify your PIN, by typing it in again.
- Make a note of your Login ID and PIN. After you complete the application, your Login ID and PIN will allow you to review your application and admission decision online at the Admissions Application Review Web site.
- The “Login” button will bring you into the Austin Peay online admission application.
Chat with an APSU Admissions representative LIVE.
A warm welcome awaits you at Austin Peay! For more information about APSU or to schedule a campus tour, please visit the Office of Admissions Web site. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 931-221-7661 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you prefer to complete a paper undergraduate application.
If you prefer to complete a paper graduate application.
Here is a list of application deadlines.
All Army active duty military must apply for admission via GoArmyEd.