OneStop Login Instructions
OneStop gives you complete access to Financial Aid, Course Registration and Readiness checklist. To log into your APSU OneStop portal for the first time, follow these instructions below. Previous Users: Your password will be the one you previously established.
- Click here to login.
- In the “User Name” field enter your APSU user name provided in your acceptance letter.
- In the “Password” field enter Ap followed by your six-digit date of birth (Apmmddyy).
- Click on the “Login” button.
- You may be asked to change your password to one you determine.
To set up your APSU email account within your OneStop portal, follow these instructions:
Previous Users: Your password will be the one you previously established.
- Within your OneStop portal, click on the red student email button. This will bring up a Microsoft Office 365 initial account setup page.
- On this page enter your password which is Ap followed by the six digit of your date of birth (Apmmddyy). You will then be prompted to create a new password. The password must contain a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Create a new password and then click "Submit"
- You will then be asked for your new password.
- You will be asked to set your language and time zone. We recommend choosing "Central Time (US & Canada)" as the time zone.
- You can now view your email. Please check this account periodically for important updates.
If your OneStop account is disabled or locked or if you have forgotten your password, contact the Technology Help Desk at 931-221-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please log into OneStop and check your email often for important information as you prepare to enroll at Austin Peay.