Academic Support Center
We Support Student Success.
We offer the following services to APSU students and the community.
- Peer Tutoring: We provide FREE group support for undergraduate courses for APSU students. Tutoring is available for most core courses and some upper-division courses. To schedule sessions with a peer tutor, please stop by MX 124 or call (931) 221-6550.
- Community Tutoring: We provide tutoring to the community for a reasonable fee. To schedule sessions with a community tutor, please click on the link provided to learn more about the tutors available, then click on their names to find times that meet your needs.
- Writing Center: Provides FREE individual assistance with any paper, for any class, in any writing style, for APSU students. To schedule sessions with a writing tutor, please stop by the Writing Center (in the Library) or call (931) 221-6550.
- Workshops: GMAT Prep., GRE Prep., TEAS Prep., PRAXIS Core Prep., and more are available to the entire community. (To register for workshops, please click on the link.)
- Structured Learning Assistance: Originally designed to allow students to earn core college credit while removing academic deficiencies, SLA is now available for additional college courses to help students excel.
For those working with the Academic Support Center, or interested in working with us.
We are always interested in your feedback about the service you received from us. Please fill out our forms for tutoring or SLA to let us know how we are doing.
Students who need childcare services in order to attend tutoring sessions should contact the Child Learning Center. They also provide evening services.
Last update: 1/19/2017