Make a Big Difference with an Easy Tool
1. Login to AP OneStop and select “Web Self Service.”
2. Select “Faculty Services” and then “Academic Alert Roster.”
3. Select the appropriate term from the drop down menu and “Submit.”
4. Select the course containing the student(s) you wish to alert from the drop down menu and “Submit”.
5. Here you will see a roster for the selected course. Click the green plus sign button next to the student to reveal the options for alert.
6. Select all of the alert options that apply using the check boxes and then “Submit.”
All done! An email will be sent to the student, their Academic Advisor, Academic Alert, and you. If applicable, the Athletic Academic Coordinator and the student’s APSU 1000 and/or PASS instructors would receive an email as well.
For more information, please visit the Academic Alert website (opens in a new window) or contact them directly in Marks 127, by email to email@example.com (opens in a new window), or by calling 931-221-6555.
Please note: The Academic Alert roster page times out after 60 minutes so submit your selections as soon as you check them off.