E-Dossiers via Desire2Learn (D2L)
All tenure-track faculty members and those seeking promotion must submit e-dossiers in Desire2Learn (D2L).
Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
2016-2017 Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
2015-2016 Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
Scheduled D2L Upgrade
To find your D2L username:
Please be advised that D2L has scheduled maintenances and will be unavailable on the third Sunday of every month. Downtimes are normally scheduled from 12 - 6 am, please be advised that the times may change. Future outages are scheduled for February 28, March 27, April 24, May 22, June 26, and July 24, 2016. If you have any questions or concerns please email Nicole Roth at email@example.com or via phone at (931) 221-6397. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Log into AP Onestop
- Click on the Web Self-Service tab
- Click Personal Information
- Click on View D2L Username
To find your e-Dossier:
- Log into D2L
- On the top header click on Select a course, type your name and select your e-dossier. Remember that you can pin your e-dossier for easy lookup.
Notes and Recommendations
- Start early, especially creating the PDFs required. Maintaining materials for your e-dossier should be a year-round process.
- Do not alter the layout, text, sequence - these are standardized per policy 5:060.
- It is highly recommended that you export and back up your e-dossier every time you update it in D2L. This back up can be used to restore your e-dossier. Please see Exporting Your e-Dossier for additional information. (Please email Nicole Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions)
- Ensure you can log into your current year e-dossier.
- If needed, ask for help early and often.
- Remember that evaluations at APSU are cumulative; sorting new and previous materials in the e-dossier per academic year will help create a continuing record of achievement for retention, tenure, and promotion actions.
- Use the Last_Minute_Checklist.pdffor final guidance.
- 2016-2017 Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
- 2015-2016 Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
- RTP Presentation
Reviewing E-dossiers in Desire2Learn (D2L)
Reviewing Edossiers in D2L
Policies on Retention, Tenure and Promotion (RTP)
Retention, Tenure and Promotion Criteria by Department
Found at the bottom of www.apsu.edu/academic-affairs/resources
For interpretation of existing policy related to faculty:
For technical inquiries:
For discipline-specific questions:
- Consult your chair or a senior colleague(s) in your department