Course Evaluation Summary Reports
At the end of semester, after you have submitted final grades in Banner, your results will be available to you. All results will be available after the official grade release of the term. You can view the results from your own dashboard. By accessing Web Self Service you will be able to view, print, and save your results as needed and do not have to wait for them to be scanned and emailed to you!
Instructions for Accessing Summary Reports (Dean, Chair & Faculty)
- Select Course
- Click Search
- Under Output select Course Summary (see B2 below).
- You may choose to set the query search as preferred. To view the recently evaluated term select the Term. (You may choose to add the % character in the CRN field to include all CRN’s)
- Click on Course Evaluations
- Select Faculty Services
- You may access your results via Web Self Service by logging into Onestop and selecting Web Self Service or by going to the A-Z Index and selecting Web Self Service
- Deans and Chairs are able to search within their respective colleges and departments and produce summary reports as needed.
- To do so type the College name and/or the department name in the search query (see B3 below).
14. An error message with populate, select the second option (Select a program from a list of installed programs) and click OK. Select Excel. Please note that you do want to choose Excel as the default program as reports may exceed the default margins set in other Microsoft Office tools.
- For Microsoft Office Suite 2016 version, please note that your downloads may not be visible in Excel. We are working on resolving this but for the meantime open your Downloads folder and click the file name orbit (#) and rename the file type orbit (#).htm. Double click to open the file, it will do so in a browser, and copy and paste the document in an Excel spreadsheet. This is not required and you may save the results as a PDF.
Should an unplanned OneStop outage occur please contact the Office of Information Technology. Web Self-Service and email are still available through their respective direct links.
Web Self-Service using your OneStop password: https://apbrss5.apsu.edu