Campus and Community Resources
- Miller/SGA Emergency Loan Program- Available for students when emergency situations arise. Usually the maximum is $250. Applications may be picked up in the student affairs office or online at www.apsu.edu/sga
- Loaves and Fishes- Soup kitchen that gives fully cooked meals out to those in need. Location: 215 Foster Street Clarksville TN. Hours: Monday – Saturday 10:30 AM until 12 Noon. http://loavesandfishestn.org/
- Manna Café- Manna Cafe gives out boxed grocery sets at their headquarters (1319 East Franklin Street) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 AM until 4 PM. Manna Café hosts the mobile food pantry on Saturdays at different locations throughout the city. These locations can be found at www.mannacafeministries.com.
- Urban Ministries- Grace Assistance program serves those who are in need of monetary help. If you bring in your ID, social security card, proof of income and proof household expenses they can help pay the difference in regards to rent, medications, utilities, bus tickets, etc. http://www.clarksvilleurbanministries.com/
- Veterans Resource- Please click the thumbnails below for more details: