Housing/Residence Life at APSU
Living on campus puts you in the center of the university community, ready for both academic and co-curricular activities. While you live in APSU's residence halls, you'll enjoy a rewarding experience where lasting bonds are developed, new ideas are formed, and memories are made!
Events coming up:
- Fall 17 - Spring 18 Housing Application for NEW students available- 11/01/2016
- Summer 2017 Housing Application available - 04/17/2017
ATTENTION: Incoming Transfers/New Upperclass students applying for Fall17-Spring18
As of 02/21/2017, Room selection is no longer available and manual assignments will be made based on cancellations in upperclass Housing.
Once your application/prepayment fee is received, Step 1 & 2, you will automatically be added to our waitling list for Upperclass Housing.
Please check your APSU email account for updates.
Instructions for New Students Applying for Housing:
- STEP 1: Login to your AP ONESTOP account and click on the 'Apply for Housing' Icon. Fill out the Application for the term you wish to apply for.
- STEP 2: Make your $100 Application fee. Make sure you choose the correct application term, otherwise your fee will not be applied towared the correct application. You will receive an email confirmation in your APSU email account when we have received your deposit; usually takes 1-3 business days.
- STEP 3: You will be able to select your desired bedspace from a map of all our residence halls based on what is available.
Please reference the following table for any questions or assistance you may need:
WHO TO CALL
|Housing or Meal Plan issues||Housing Office||Miller Hall 121||Monday - Friday 8am-7pm||221-7444|
|Locked out of your room||Housing Office||Miller Hall 121||Monday - Friday 8am-7pm||221-7444|
|Work order request for room/apt on campus||Physical Plant||Shasteen Bldg 101||Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm||221-7424|
|Weekend/late night emergency work order or room lock out after hours||Hall Staff on Duty||Check your lobby for on-duty staff||Monday-Friday 7pm-8am Saturday-Sunday, 24 hours a day||See staff list in your hall lobby or common area|
|Recycling||Physical Plant||Shasteen Bldg. 101||Monday-Friday 8am-4pm||221-7424|
|Cable not working||Cable TV Repair||Off campus||24 hours||553-7302|
|Internet Issues||Help Desk||Browning||Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm||221-4357|
|After Hours for work order emergency||Campus Police||Shasteen Bldg.||24 hours||Non-emergency line 221-7786|
ARE YOU 21 OR ABOVE, A GRADUATE STUDENT, SINGLE PARENT OR MARRIED?
Did you know we have Housing on campus to meet your unique needs? Emerald Hill Apartments are the perfect balance between campus life and family/non-traditional housing. CLICK HERE for more information.